Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Dreams :D



Hi God! Whew, am I tired! Common phrase here in New York City...the city that never sleeps! It's always go go go, do do do, high energy, fast pace, what's next??? (Perfect place for a super fast walker such as myself). And, I feel as though I'm in the hub of all the chaos, Times Square, 42nd Street. Yep, crazy, I know!

So, since it's late and my body is sore from my run (okay, okay...jog/speed walk), and I'm heading out of town tomorrow (New Hampshire then Boston!), I'm going to keep this post short and sweet...

In honor of Mama, who would tuck her precious children in with a sweet little slumber saying:

(The first part was said almost in a slow whisper)
Angels come down
Sprinkle silvery saw dust
In your big beautiful brown eyes
Help you go sleeper sleeper sleeper...
(this part said fast fast faster as she would tickle us)
See you in the Morning
See you in the Evening
See you in the Summertime! Hey!

Hugs and Kisses!!!
xoxoxoxo

Sweet dreams, my dear friends and family!!!

Now, Get Some Rest!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. And, sweet dreams to you, my baby girl! And, happy travels to New Hampshire, Boston and then HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...my mom use to say something like that to me every night! ;)

    ReplyDelete