Thursday, February 10, 2011

Secret Obsession


God, You know how much I love birds. Well, I should probably say it's more of an obsession or a bird fetish rather. I don't know why, other than they're adorable, and You speak to me through them. Whether it's a tiny Black-capped Chickadee spotted in Central Park or a Mama duck followed by her ducklings in the Lagoon or cute little Sand Pipers scurrying along the sand at the beach, You use Your precious creation to remind me of your peace and faithfulness and joy and freedom. And, I just love that! Oh, and even pictures or paintings of birds are wonderful. Today, I went into my most beloved Anthropologie store and saw countless birds on a variety of their clothes and other items. I was in birdie heaven :)

Thank You, Lord, for Your creative gift of birdies and all they mean to me.

Go on, little birdie, spread your wings and fly - what you were created to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment