Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey, I Know You!


How funny is that, God?!?! Running into my roommate, Deb, tonight in the middle of Manhattan! That just does not happen to people here. Well, I shouldn't say that, because it did happen to me! And, it's actually happened to me quite a bit since I've moved here. Yep, I have run into people I know. It's pretty fun. The other day I ran into my prayer partner, Sarah, in Chelsea Market. And, a few weeks back, I saw Megan from High School! And, I've run into people from church and the kids I babysit for and alum from Westmont.

Merely coincidence??? Or, divine appointments??? Either way, it's a wonderful reminder to pray for the person I ran into. Thank You, God! I love seeing people I know unexpectedly and also feeling like a small-town girl here in this massive, densely populated city!

Cheers! And, perhaps, just maybe, I'll run into YOU in NYC :)

1 comment: