Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's About Time!

Yes, I am FINALLY, at last, actually writing something (a post, I guess) in (or on???) this bloggy thingy!!!

That's All....

Haha! Okay, okay, I'll write a little bit more, since I am on a roll now :) It's not like I just popped out of bed this morning with the grand thought, "Today I shall begin a blog." No, no, no! I wish it happened that way, well kind of, but it was not this spontaneous.

I decided last summer that I wanted to start a blog. Reason??? Haven't a clue! Cool thing to do??? Perhaps. Tired of handwriting??? A possibility. Strong desire to be on top of this new age of technology??? No.

I just...kind of....wanted to. I like writing. It's a great release for me. Simple as that. And, I feel as though I'm able to get more out (express more, if you will) when I write, as opposed to just saying what I'm thinking and feeling.

K, so after the Summer and moving to NYC and after the Fall and starting culinary school and after Christmas and New Year's Resolutions (yes, starting a blog was my one goal for 2011, go figure :) and after January, now into February (February 5th at 10:14pm, to be exact), I can proudly and confidently now say, "I have a blog....AND, I've written in it" :)

...stay tuned for more...the story has just begun

1 comment: