Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can I Have Some Fries With That???


Doesn't that look GOOD, God??? You like beer too, right?! Of course You do! :)

To the waiter, "Hi, yes, two extra large drafts, extra cold! And, can we get some fries with that??? Thanks!"

After a day like today and with the biting cold (that froze off my ears!), a big ol' something is "needed." No, it wasn't a bad day by any means. Just an I-want-one-of-those kinda days. Or, perhaps it's that fact that I'm still jobless, or rather, don't have any income right now...or, possibly the fact that I have to move again next month (in NYC, mind you)...or, if not any of those reasons, then it has to be the fact that a bed bug was found in our apartment and now have to pack up everything and have the exterminator come in...

Honestly, I actually had a great day! Just went with the flow and rested in You! D**n (that's the beer speaking), is that the nice way to live or what?! Knowing that everything is going to turn out okay and used for good!

Thank You, God! And, thanks for the big beer! :)

3 comments:

  1. That was a mighty tasty little beer I had my first night in NYC! :-) Glad to know that you are resting in HIM, jobless, moving, cold weather, bed bugs and all! I love you to New York and back + infinity + 1, my Pooh! And, are the ** an a-r or an a-m?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to see the journey you are on Ali!!! I am so proud of you. Next time I want to enjoy a cold one with you and mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete