Friday, February 11, 2011

Mad 4 Mad & Nuts 4 Nuts


God, I don't think I've ever done as much laundry at one time as I did today!!! Literally 10 loads!!! I had to wash everything, all because one lovely little bed bug decided to show up on our wall in the apartment...

After a day of washing, drying, folding, and organizing, I was beyond thrilled to meet my dear, precious bosom friend, Madeline!!! Yep, she decided to grace me with her presence during her quick trip to Princeton Seminary. Oh, gosh, I LOVE that girl! We never fail to have a blast together :)

Ate our weight in various salsas with chips and fajitas. And, ooh, washed everything down with delicious frozen fruity margaritas :) YUM!

Although a quick visit, seeing Mad sure did make my event-filled laundry of a day! And, perhaps the highlight of our time together (because we just about died from laughter after Mad pointed it out) had to be none other than one of my famous Ali-isms:

Buying a bag of nuts from a vendor at a Nuts-4-Nuts stand, I couldn't help but comment: "Ooh, your nuts smell just beautiful, Sir!!" But, really, you shoulda smelled them! DELISH!!!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! What happened to that one bedbug? Hopefully that is the end of them.

    ReplyDelete