Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Lied...

K, well remember that time when I wrote my first post and said I had NO idea why I started a blog and all that??? Yeah, that was a lie....Not sure why, but as least I'm honest, right?!

I actually DO have a reason (or multiple reasons) for starting this blog. Perhaps the procrastination in starting this thing....Ducks need to be in their perfect straight line....I like ducks :)

Curious (about my reasons)???

Fine, I'll try and keep it short and simple.

My Top Reasons For Starting This Blog:
1.) To write out my conversations with God - hence the name, "Table For Two." - Kinda like the two of us are chatting over a cup of coffee...only, I'm doing all the chatting.
2.) To share with Him my day to day adventures in the Big Apple (highs, lows, serious stuff, crazy stories, the funny moments).
3.) Creative Outlet (oh, wait...think I did mention this one in yesterday's post)
4.) Oh, it was kind of my New Year's goal for 2011.
5.) Also, occasional culinary school happenings.

There you have it! A better understanding of what to expect here on out at "Table For Two."

WARNING: because I am the author of this blog, don't be completely taken aback by my occasional randomness. Just go with it :)

Although written to God, feel free to eavesdrop ;-)

2 comments: