Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Like Boys and Puppies and Kisses :)


Things I like:

~ Waking up before 8 o'clock on Sunday Mornings.
~ Spending hours creating sauces I can't even eat.
~ Reeking of raw onions and Roux and fish fumet.
~ Greasy hat hair.
~ Going to random Valentine's Day Single and Mingle Events in NYC on a Sunday night.
~ Meeting some fun(ny) characters...
~ Drinking cheap white wine on an empty Stomach.
~ Listening to socially challenged guys talk about Brazilian ex-girlfriends.
~ Dancing crazily with complete strangers.
~ Giving my number to complete strangers.
~ Having full-on conversations with a variety of strangers.
~ Skipping out on church to go to this party.
~ Eating a bean salad standing up in the Exit walkway of Whole Foods at 11 o'clock on a Sunday night.
~ Paying almost $10 for a taxi ride to go a little over 10 blocks.
~ Writing the things I love with absolutely no sarcasm involved.
~ Actually having yet another really good day in NYC...And, that's the truth!!! For realsie! :)

Honestly, despite the sarcasm, I had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You had better be sarcastic young lady :) Happy Valentine's Day from your favorite Uncle Ken who has hijacked Lori's facebook :). No more strangers for you ! I love you lots, ken

    ReplyDelete