Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The 2 Became 1....And, then they Boogied on Down!!!




Hi Jesus! Wow! What a whirlwind life has been! I am now back in the city that never sleeps, and spring is in the air :)

I just want to thank You SO much for allowing me to go home for a bit and see my most precious family and friends! Thank You thank You thank You!!! I am beyond thrilled that I was able to attend Alyssa and Jon's wedding! Oh boy, speaking of wedding. What an incredible, beautiful, and fun wedding theirs was! Such a blast and so honoring to You and Your beauty, Lord! I have to say, like Ryan and Erin's wedding, this wedding was perfect :)

Wedding Favorites ~

~Seeing Jon's face as his bride walked down the aisle! Definitely some tears there!
~"And, now I pronounce you husband and wife!" Sweet kiss!
~Adorable flower girl (or flower princess, rather!) and her poofy dress :)
~The absolutely gorgeous view! Sparkling ocean to the west (along with a beautiful sunset) and snow-capped mountains to the east.
~Being able to see so many wonderful family and friends and meeting new ones (like my new niece, Emma Rose!)
~My brothers in their new suits.
~Yummy dinner!
~Free alcohol ;) Perfect for the speech given by my most-loved uncle! I love you, Uncle K! :)
~Best first dance ever! Alyssa and Jon need to enter some competitions! What d'ya say?!?!
~Best dancing ever! Crazy fun blast! Oh boy, do I love to dance!
~Seeing Alyssa and Jon so happy, so in love! It's precious how much they love and adore each other!

I'm so happy for my cousin Alyssa and my new cousin Jon!!! CONGRATULAIONS!!! :)


P.S....I'm kind of excited to get married! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful writing capturing all the special moments of Alyssa and Jon's special day! We are so happy you were there, Ali. I am sure your wedding will be every bit as special. Love you, Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to give a speech at your wedding :).

    You know I love you ... and you are so wonderful !

    ken

    ReplyDelete