Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For the True Kid at Heart :)


Flying High. Pure Elation. Sheer Delight. Top of the World. Joyous Ecstasy. Abundant Enthusiasm. Perfect Euphoria.....

I was Superman (fine, "Superwoman"). Ready to take on the world. Combat anything. And, at the same time, I could have laughed myself silly. Enough energy to sprint a marathon.

Was it a dream??? Was it a vision??? Could it have been memories of my first life??? Or the desires of my future???

Was I acting??? Or pretending???

Oh, I know!!! Sleep deprivation? Or, wait, no, this sounds more like drugs!

What could produce this kind of super-human, over-the-top emotion, energy, and strength???.....

It's a simple 5-letter word and it comes in all kinds of forms, shapes, and sizes:

S-U-G-A-R

Yep, the above was a more-or-less accurate description of Ali Wright on the sweet stuff. I blame it on culinary school - the never-ending meringues, souflees, custards, ahhh!!!

This is serious business! I don't recommend sugar-overload at home. Well, unless you want to feel...well, read the beginning again. Kinda fun...for a time or two or three :)

And, this is why I don't overdose on sugar everyday....

This post is pointless...but none-the-less, FUN!

To the kid in us all: eat that bite of rich, decadent chocolate ganache. Or, don't and wish you had.

Yours Truly ~

The True Kid At Heart :D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha ahhhhhh Love it. Miss you. Wish I could have been there to see and experience this ;). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete