Monday, March 21, 2011

Ich Vermisse Dich


I know, Lord, I know, I haven't written you in awhile...I could make up some darn good excuses, but I'm not going to. We all are pretty busy these days with our full schedules and all. Things to do, places to go, people to see. Life happens. Time passes. Pretty quickly, by the way....too quickly, actually, if you ask me.

Speaking of time and its swift passing, I can't believe today marks the one year anniversary of my class's graduation from Bodenseehof Bible School in beautiful Friedrichshafen, Germany!!! Honestly, seriously, how did that happen??? So many great times, beautiful revelations, special moments throughout my six-month-long personal spiritual retreat last year. I could go on and on and recall all the favorite memories, but I'm not going too, at least not tonight...

Sometimes, I just like to sit and be quiet. Kinda like last night. At church, I sat with my dear friend. And, after the service, we were both perfectly content just sitting and not talking. We just sat, eyes forward...Nothing awkward about or wrong with that. It just is what it is. Overwhelming truths, emotional overload, physical fatigue, life contemplation??? Perhaps. Sometimes there just aren't words....

Relation to our Bodenseehof class one year anniversary???

Our remembrance of our time there goes without saying...

Stillness. Quiet. Pondering. Reminiscing. Thanking. A smile, yes. A tear, perhaps. A content sigh from thinking about the beyond-incredible experience last year. An eternal gratefulness to the One who used that experience to change my heart and become my Life...and, hopefully, yours as well, Dear Precious Bodenseehof Friend.

I miss you lots. I love you more :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment