Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh Me! Oh My! I Just Might Cry (or pee in my pants ;)!!!!


In case you didn't know - I love to eat. I love to cook. And, I love fresh, seasonal, local, organic, sustainable, wholesome, fun, delicious, beautiful food :)

I'm a passionate organic foodie dork who gets SO excited about supporting local family-run organic farms :)

This is worthy of a jump, a shout, and a big crazy tail wag!!!! Ohmygoodness! Guess what I just discovered right here in San Diego??!!! - 

Garden of Eden Organics CSA

Check out their website to find out more information:

A quick synopsis:

Who They (Garden of Eden) Are

Garden of Eden is a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program for San Diego and other southern California regions. By joining our CSA for a weekly delivery of seasonal, fresh, certified-organic and chemical- and pesticide-free produce, you not only get the freshest, best-tasting produce, you know that you are supporting local California growers.

About Their CSA

Community Supported Agriculture is a great way for the consumer to become directly involved with farmers by supporting the sustenance and operation of their farms. GOE Organic CSA membership can be monthly, quarterly or annually with a minimum twelve-week commitment. Each week we deliver an ever-changing, seasonal variety of freshly harvested fruit and vegetables to several central locations around the area.
Garden of Eden is different from a tradtional, one-farm CSA. We are a co-op of 13 small farms, which for our members means variety. This is one of the most important distinctions of our program. Owners Paul and Jennifer Trejo are always looking for something new to keep the program fresh and exciting.

Enjoy :)

Cheers and hugs to beautiful, healthy, organic food happiness!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh YES! Josh and I have been talking about joining a CSA! We were considering Be Wise Ranch, but I may have to look into this one as well! YUM!

    ReplyDelete