Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Official



Welp....There ya go. It's officially official. Nothing like a purple silicone wristband to lock this fun, minute 'agreement' in stone, right??!! 


So, apparently, word spreads quickly (thanks to present day technology....oh, and lovely mothers with lovely mouths who like to keep their husbands in the loop ;), and my Dad found out about my 40-day (or 31 day;) complaining fast.


He, being the super star encourager and supporter that he is (oh, and not to mention benefiting firsthand from my li'l experiment....dad + grumble-free experimenter = happy happy joy joy :), returned from work today with "A Complaint Free World.org" bracelet for me. Yes, how thoughtful.


Haha, oh Daddy. Thank you ever so much for your gift. Quite frankly, I LOVE it! Purple is so my color and we all know how much I love silicone, woot woot! 


Day 2. And, I already have a new accessory for my fashionable wardrobe and two parents who are onboard with one of my ideas. Now, I could get use to this ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment