Monday, April 11, 2011

What Comes After Winter and Before Summer???



Music to my ears! Beauty to my eyes! Life to my spirit! What do melodious birds, budding flowers, and sunshine all have in common???


SPRINGTIME!!!! 


Finally, Lord! Spring is finally here! On my walk to class this morning, I heard singing birds and saw the budding trees along the street. I couldn't stop smiling! I LOVE Spring and April and flowers and birds! Spring represents such newness of life to me (physically and spiritually). A new, fresh season is in store :)


K, maybe writing about the wonderful weather changes is cliche and whatnot, or corny, or over-expressed, but whatever! I'm still doin' it!! 
So, in honor of this glorious, beautiful new season that You've created, I found this adorable poem and wanted to share it with You. It pretty much captures my excitement and perspective of your creativity :D


BIRD SONGS
By: Bethany Roberts
(http://www.bethanyroberts.com/BirdPoems.htm)

"Oh, there's music in the forests
And there's music in the glen,
As the birds are warbling greetings
To the spring that's come again.

All their piping is so merry
That the woodlands seem to ring,
With the praises of the birdsongs
For the coming of the spring.

Join the joyous woodland chorus
And raise high your voice in cheer,
Join the birdsongs in thanksgiving
For the springtime of the year!"



Horray!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment