Thursday, April 28, 2011

51 Candles


Happy 51st Birthday, Dear Mom!!!



Today is my Mommy's Birthday!! Lord Jesus, thank You oh so much for choosing Alisa Wright to be my Mother! I am so grateful and blessed to have such an incredible woman bring me into this world and raise me and love me and teach me lessons that only she could teach me by Your sweet, tender loving grace! She points me to You, Jesus!! 

I love you, Mama, and so much about you!!! 

1.) I love YOU
2.) I love your smile
3.) I love your laugh
4.) I love your positivity
5.) I love your teachable spirit
6.) I love your generosity
7.) I love how hospitable you are
8.) I love your transparency 
9.) I love your kindness
10.) I love selflessness
11.) I love your humility
12.) I love your simplicity
13.) I love your trusting spirit
14.) I love your faith
15.) I love your excitement
16.) I love your passion
17.) I love your silliness
18.) I love your contentment
19.) I love your diligence
20.) I love your joy
21.) I love your desire to grow
22.) I love your attitude
23.) I love your compassion
24.) I love your boldness
25.) I love your quick decision making ability
26.) I love your cooking
27.) I love your wisdom
28.) I love how special you make me and others feel
29.) I love your thoughtfulness
30.) I love your sportiness
31.) I love how quickly you accomplish tasks
33.) I love your cleanliness
34.) I love your nurturing (yet not babying) heart 
35.) I love your ability to listen
36.) I love your gentleness
37.) I love and admire your patience
38.) I love how you parent
39.) I love your zest for life
40.) I love your love for Dad
41.) I love your love and passion for Jesus and to know Him
42.) I love chatting with you
43.) I love traveling with you
44.) I love your outlook and perspective on life
45.) I love your freedom in Christ
46.) I love how you don't dwell in bitterness
47.) I love your perspective on aging and growing older
48.) I love how you love people, family, friends, strangers, all
49.) I love your Security, Identity, Confidence in Jesus
50.) I love your singing voice  and your dance moves :)
51.) I love YOU and the Life of Christ that is SO evident in your daily, moment-to-moment walk in Him. Jesus shines ever so brightly and powerfully in and through you, Mama! I love how He is your Joy and Peace and Love and Hope and Rest and your All. He's your Enough!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom and Friend whom I love and adore so very much!!!!! 

P.S. There is so much more I love about you, just want you to know :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment