(especially with almond butter :)
How does this happen?!! Over a week has gone by and only one post! My goodness!! Time time time, you roll by oh so quickly and sneakily!
Anyway, the complaining fast is still being attempted. Haven't forgotten just yet. Definitely a fail at times, but hey, I'm tryin' ;)
One li'l trick or key I've learned that is almost a guaranteed attack against the grumblin' blues is.......ding ding ding - GRATITUDE!
So, what better way to express a thankful heart and hopefully spread a cheerful attitude than to share some treasured moments from the past week or two?!! :)
- My parents, Nana, and I had dinner with the Hopsons.....And, that was accomplished without any utensils. Yay for hands!
Grateful for TWO clean hands ;)
- I cleaned a fire place for the first time last week....gotta learn at one point in my life, right?!!
- LOTS of fabulous beach walks and runs and stair workouts, one in particular being an extra sparkly day. Hooray for membership to the best gym ever!!
- Celebrated Dear Maeg's Birthday last week. Wonderful night that included: making savory crepes and chocolate pb dessert; special time with special friends; and belly-aching laughs while watching my favorite Ellen Degeneres and Sophia Grace.
Grateful for DIY creativity
- The color pink....just gotta love it :)
- Girl time, food, and jacuz sessions with dear friends! LOVE!
- Oh, and can't forget the show The Bachelor...
- Daylight Savings, gorgeous sunsets, Wine Steals, and boyzzz!! Ahh, don't have much interaction with the opposite sex (esp. since moving back from nyc), so it's always somewhat exciting meeting/hanging out with groups that contain both girls AND guys, hahahaha :) Contributing factor - growing up with 2 brothers, perhaps?!!
- How can a smiley face not make you smile?!! Just not possible! =D)
Grateful for big ol' grins
- I've been enjoying 'practicing' my cooking on lots of friends and family. Thank goodness for an endless encouraging supply of guinea pigs :)
That about sums up my highlights of the past week or so, those gems of a moment that I'm quite thankful for :)
If nothing more, this post is a great reminder for me to keep that cheerful heart a spittin' out lots and lots of thanks :)
1 Thessalonians 5:18